Summer Tank Top Workshops
Togue Pond, is named after a small body of water nestled in the mountains of northeast Maine, is a simple top with a curved hem that dips slightly in back. Its embellishments are few: A strong line of decreases to shape the armhole and clean ribbed borders at hem, neck, and armhole.
Full Circle Tank/Tee is worked entirely seamlessly from the top down, this top implements clever construction through the use of provisional cast on and seamstress techniques. The easy cables give you something interesting to do in a sea of stockinette, and the details are in the finishing! The 3-page PDF includes charts and written instructions for the cable panel, and now offers instructions for working both short and long sleeves!
Tank Workshops is May 7th & 21st from 6:30 - 8:30 pm. Cost is $60 for 2 workshop sessions.
Prerequisite Skills: cast on, slip stitch, M1R and M1L, knit stitch and purl stitch
- The pattern for the project.
- Needles to obtain gauge gauge, stitch markers, tapestry needle.
- Tapestry needle
- Highlighting tape (to mark rows) is highly recommended.
Prep Work: Complete Gauge Swatch as per pattern instructions. Do not cut your yarn or block your swatch (you will be reusing this yarn). Adjust your needle size if necessary so you get gauge. If you are unsure how to make or measure a proper gauge swatch, please contact the store for guidance.
- It is critical to have your prep work completed prior to class to get the most out of this workshop.
- Students Should Know How To Knit, Purl, Increase, Decrease And Will Learn About M1R and M1L.
- Pattern is not included in the workshop fee. You may purchase the pattern from the studio and it will be added to your Ravelry library.