Come in to Rita Mae's and learn how to make felted soap! All materials are included and you will be making multiple soaps in the workshop. These soaps are fun to make and great for gift-giving!
When: Saturday February 8th
The Workshop is $25.00 and includes all materials.
**Please note, you may get a little wet while you make your soap. Please dress accordingly.
Why should I make felted soap?
- Wool is naturally anti-microbial.
- Felted soap lasts longer than a naked bar of soap and the wool acts as a loofa.
- You can make beautiful bars of soap with endless color options!
In this 2 hour workshop, you will:
- Choose multiple handmade soaps instructor, Sarah, has made
- Learn how to properly prepare and wrap your soap with wool to get full coverage as well as what forms of wool work best for each step of the project.
- Learn how to wet felt your soap
- You will have access to various wool colors for your detailed needle felting creations.
- At the end of it all, you will go home with a few bars of felted soap. We will have kits that you can purchase for a discounted rate to take home and make more! These are great quick makes for gifts.
Have any questions? Email Us Today